Wednesday, January 2, 2008

GRANDMA'S CHINA


designed by Ryker

My grandmother's china is already pretty fancy, and I mean, a vintage dining set would probably be the most amazing gift ever, but let's get serious, what are the chances of that happening?
Anyways, I think I'll just purchase these instead.
Each plate is vintage, no one being the same as any other, the edges of each plate are gold-plated and refired at 820C. Only a square cutout of the original plate remains.

Pure Austrian Design





High loft-space ceilings, fluorescent lighting, visible wiring, coloured plexiglass, fuschia insulation, white cotton balls...pretty much a dream come true.
[I DON'T DO DAINTY!]







Dior Fine Jewlery [rings] Lanvin [necklace]
Candy Coloured Dreams

I don't like sweets, cupcakes, ice cream, really I wish I did, but I don't. The thought of those pretty delectables is so appealing but they make my throat feel funny...

So, here is my replacement -


[Giambattista Valli, Gucci, Michael Kors]

No comments: